Blogger news


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fethiye To Kaback

At 09.00 he ran away from the dock in the harbor negative and engines slowly in the mouth of the harbor. As soon as we left the captain increased power and the boat accelerated and lifted it over his hydroplane. To begin with, was very soft and comfortable, then as we move into the open sea soon changed and we walk a thud and banging our way through the surface. The sea looked quite calm for me, but the trip was like driving fast on a dirt road, I was glad I had had my breakfast about three hours earlier. The further back in the boat you feel smoother trip, worth thinking about.


For the next hour and twenty minutes that shook and rumbled across the sea like a speedboat. I do not know exactly what speed we were doing, but I estimate the distance and time must have been about 40 mph. Two days later, the return trip was not as fast as we find more rough water and had to stop and get out of the hydroplane, the expected time of arrival in Fethiye was 18.00 but not dock until just after seven years .

By purchasing a ticket that he had asked an open declaration that he would spend a couple of days with a friend. They gave me a receipt for the money, but nothing more. In my ignorance, I used the boarding pass outward trip from Rhodes to return the passport control and get on the boat again. I have one ticket for each part of the trip. I should have visited the ticket office in Rhodes to check-in and get my boarding pass before going through passport control and boarding the ship. I said this and had to spend time doing it accompanied by a member of the crew explained the situation to staff, clearer instructions that have helped and is worth asking if we're not sure.

The cost of an open return is 170TL. The statement is a tax of 5 euros to pay the port of Rhodes at the box office and, if a tourist visa is required again, 15 euros at the passport control in Fethiye. It is a good way to quickly get to Rhodes if you're not near Marmaris or you like going to Meis of Kas, which is what I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment